Sunday, February 1, 2009

First Blog

Well today the Steelers won the Super Bowl and the Cardinals lost. I felt bad as the Cardinals should have had another down and did not get a pass interference call but such is life. It also makes me sad that this is the last football game until pre-season in August. BUT that just gives me time to re-design my Cowboys t-shirt. You see I bought a large Cowboys t-shirt and dressed up as Troy Aikman a few Halloween's ago and have wanted to turn the over-sized shirt into a fun girly design to support my boys in style. And now that I just started my sewing class at the local JC I am going to be able to do just that. Here are some shirt ideas I have for it...








1 comment:

  1. I like the last two, but it might be more the fabric I like than the actual design...

    ReplyDelete