Thursday, July 30, 2009

Farwell to Santa Barbara

With my work I do a lot of traveling. I should say did since I got back yesterday from my last client assignment before I move up north. It is one of my favorite clients and places to go. Doesn't hurt that I work with a good friend and we hang out and have fun after work. I only realized too late that I had not taken any pictures so here are the 3 pictures I took from my BlackBerry while we were there.

Driving down Cabrillo Blvd to the hotel. (Not pictured: the complementary wine and cheese and newspapers for reading from 5pm-7pm)

A lady making fresh tortillas at La Super Rica off of Milpas Street. The tacos are famous and were even featured on The Food Network.
Inside of the lighthouse at Rusty's Pizza. A fun pizza and beer place and you can sit outside and stare at the ocean and people watch.

View from the outside of Rusty's pizza. A pitcher of beer was only $1 more than two beers. It just made sense. (Not featured are the usual places we hang out. Those being The Sandbar and Santa Barbar Brewing Co. Go to the back of the brewing company and it is a huge bar with pool tables and tv's full of sports.)


1 comment:

  1. Santa Barbara is one of those places I keep saying I'm going to visit, then never do. I guess when I finally get there, I now know a few places to check out.

    Good luck with the move to Santa Rosa. Beautiful place; my older daughter works there part-time.

    ReplyDelete