Friday, November 27, 2009

Boccalone


So remember when I had my Bacon Donut in San Francisco a while back? Well one of the places mentioned on the Bacon show was a place in San Francisco called Boccalone. I got to go see the store at the Ferry Building this past weekend. I told my middle sister about it and showed her a picture of the owner Chris Cosentino which was in front of the store talking about his recently aired show on the Food Network called Chef vs City. The next day we were walking around the market place again for the Saturday morning farmer's market when she said to me, "Hey, isn't that guy over there the chef/owner you were telling me about?" I turned and saw him and had to go get a picture. (Dang it, I knew I should have dressed up, done my hair, or something. You never know who you are going to meet when you are out.) Needless to say I scurried over and told him he inspired me to have a bacon donut and would he mind if I took a picture? He was so nice (and cute I might add) and let me take a picture. Is it wrong that I have seen move stars walking down the street, worked out in the same gym with NBA players, and this doesn't phase me, but when I see a chef that I like or think is cool I get all giddy? I guess you just never grow up. Anyway, here is my picture with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment