Tuesday, November 24, 2009

SF Ferry Building Market Place

So I have been to San Francisco a million times for business. Unfortunately when you are there for business you don't get to see a lot the town has to offer during the day. One of the things I really missed out on seeing was the Ferry Building Market Place. Fortunately I got to check it out with my sister!

The Ferry Building Market is like a Chelsea Market (New York) but on the West Coast. Tons of great shops with fresh organic food. Great little restaurants and even a Sur La Table for your cookware needs. I could have spent the whole day there. Here are a couple shots I took. Many of the businesses there are famous and the buzz is worth it. I will have a short post about Boccalone in a couple of days which is also a shop located in the market. Enjoy the pics!



.








2 comments:

  1. This place was recommended to me by a San Francisco foodie years ago and it never disappoints. My favorite is Ciao Bella gelato, blood orange to be exact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, thanks for the tip. I will have to check it out next time I am in the city.

    ReplyDelete