Friday, December 4, 2009

Accidental workout music

So I was working out at the gym earlier this week and sometimes I just like to put my iPod on random and workout to whatever comes up. Well this particular instance every song was great and perfect for a good workout. I thought I would share it with you to help spice up your workout music. Enjoy!

Song > Artist> Album
1. Undisclosed Desires >Muse >The Resistance
2. Wake Up >The Arcade Fire >Funeral
3. Don't Forget Sister >Low vs. Diamond >Low vs. Diamond
4. Like Father, Like Son (Papa's Song) >Gym Class Heroes >The Quilt
5. Uprising >Muse >The Resistance
6. Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) >Lady Gaga >The Fame
7. Love Lockdown >Kanye West >808s & Heartbreak
8. Beautiful Dirty Rich >Lady Gaga >The Fame
9. Take It Off >The Donnas >The Hangover Soundtrack
10. Crawl >Kings of Leon >Only By Night (Deluxe Version)
11. Bleeding Love >Leona Lewis >Spirit
12. The Rockafelller Skank >Fatboy Slim >You've Come A Long Way Baby
13. Le Disko >Shiny Toy Guns >We Are Pilots
14. La La Lie >Jack's Mannequin >Everything In Transit
15. One Tribe >Black Eyed Peas >The E.N.D. (The Energy Never Dies)

No comments:

Post a Comment