Thursday, January 14, 2010

Apparently I read... a lot

Lately, my mind just won't shut off and I need to constantly be exercising it (more than usual). So between studying and the gym I have been reading books. Lots of books. Now I am not going to post a review for all the books I read, but I will try and post more than I have been. Recently I had a few people ask me about the list of books I was reading and/or had on hold at the library. So here is the list (in alphabetical order). As you might notice, I am currently on a biography/memoir kick.

Books currently at home:
1. Angry Conversations With God: A Snarky but Authentic Spiritual Memoir by Susan E. Isaacs
2. Iron Heart: The True Story of How I Came Back from the Dead by Brian Boyle
3. The Woman Who Can't Forget by Jill Price

Books on hold at the library and are not yet available:
1. Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen by Christopher McDougall
2. Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer
3. Half Broke Horses by Jeannette Walls
4. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
5. The Glass Castle: a memoir by Jeannette Walls
6. The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun by Gretchen Rubin
7. Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace . . . One School at a Time by Greg Mortenson
8. The Water Will Hold You: A Skeptic Learns to Pray by Lindsey Crittenden

They all sound pretty interesting and I encourage you to try reading one.

No comments:

Post a Comment