1. I am going to start studying and take my next CPA test. It is the longest section but I really want to get it done.
2. No tv. I had gone months without watching tv and I have noticed others around me influences and I started watching shows I never would have on my own. Instead when I am not studying I will be reading a book or working out.
3. Read two books this month. I went a little crazy with books in January but I did take my test and took some time off so I had time to read.
4. Finish my Nike challenge for February which is only 50 miles, but still, I need to finish it and make it more of a priority.
5. No going out to eat. I don't have the money to do it and I feel better when I make my healthy food.
6. Make a recipe from my new Vegetarian Times magazine! (I finally got my first issue and it has promise.)
7. Write all of my thank you notes. Check! Ha. I did this last night so I am already done with one thing on the list.
Goodness, I was so excited to start MY February this morning that I got to the coffee shop to study at 7:15 and only because I chose to make my breakfast and lunch to go. Ok, back to work. Hope you have an inspired Monday.