Monday, January 25, 2010

Excited about Monday!

Before you start thinking I am a chipper morning person, let me explain why I was happy today was Monday. Even though it is January 25th I am treating it as the beginning of February. I have set a few goals for myself for this month and can't wait to get them accomplished.

1. I am going to start studying and take my next CPA test. It is the longest section but I really want to get it done.
2. No tv. I had gone months without watching tv and I have noticed others around me influences and I started watching shows I never would have on my own. Instead when I am not studying I will be reading a book or working out.
3. Read two books this month. I went a little crazy with books in January but I did take my test and took some time off so I had time to read.

















4. Finish my Nike challenge for February which is only 50 miles, but still, I need to finish it and make it more of a priority.
5. No going out to eat. I don't have the money to do it and I feel better when I make my healthy food.
6. Make a recipe from my new Vegetarian Times magazine! (I finally got my first issue and it has promise.)










7. Write all of my thank you notes. Check! Ha. I did this last night so I am already done with one thing on the list.

Goodness, I was so excited to start MY February this morning that I got to the coffee shop to study at 7:15 and only because I chose to make my breakfast and lunch to go. Ok, back to work. Hope you have an inspired Monday.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be most interested in what you think of The Glass Castle. I had a strong reaction to it and its author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to hear your thoughts. I just started the book yesterday but so far it has me captivated. I will post a review sometime soon (when I have finished reading).

    ReplyDelete