Saturday, January 30, 2010

Have I ever mentioned I like trees?


I have always loved the trees that cast such a great shadow. When I was little I remember wishing we had a weeping willow tree in our backyard because I thought they were magical and beautiful all wrapped up into one.

Well this morning I studied and then proceeded to have a big bowl of chili for lunch. After a little more studying I dragged myself down to the track to do some interval training, fartleks, and get more miles for the Nike Challenge. As I made my laps around the track I could not help but notice how gorgeous the trees looked plastered against the blue and cloudy sky. After my run I took some pictures and thought I would share. Such a great day and I have gotten a lot accomplished so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment