Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Minor set backs...

Did I mention that I tried to load my study software for 3+ hours yesterday to no avail? I thought it was my disk drive that acts up from time-to-time and was so annoyed for lack of a better term that I started looking into buying an external drive to work with since I have less than 30 days before I take my test and just started studying! It turns out that the course software disk the company sent me was actually really scratched and my disk drive just couldn’t read it. I figured this out when I tried an audio disk and it worked fine. Hmm… so I called up the software place and they are sending me a new disk and it should be here in 1-3 business days. That means I will be 4 days behind of the 29 I had. I am reading on my own but the DVD lecture series always adds more that the book left out so I am going to have to go over the chapters anyway. Boooo! And because I can’t load the course cd I can’t use the practice questions disk either. Oh Catch-22! Doing my best and reading anyway.

As for my running, I need to still finish my January miles and need to do about 5 miles a day for the next five days to finish. All on the treadmill as it is constantly pouring outside. Yikes! So I set up some lofty goals but I know I will preserver despite these few set backs. Grrrrrrr……bring it on!

2 comments:

  1. What a pain! Hope the software comes asap.

    Have fun on the treadmill, at least you have one and don't have to go out in the rain to get to the gym. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have to brave the rain to get to my car to get to the gym. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete