Friday, January 29, 2010

Today was good

So last night I was reading my email and got such great emails from friends and family about my blog yesterday. Thanks for the support guys! And here was the moon outside my house last night... picture not too great as it was from my phone.
Today I got a late start but perhaps that is because I slept for 8 good solid hours last night! Went to The Flying Goat to study and then back home for a delicious lunch of egg salad sandwich with whole grain mustard. (My favorite as a kid.)

Then off to the library to study where I picked up ALL of these books! Why must they all come at once? And I am already reading a book. I guess it is just a little more incentive to hurry up.
Top to bottom:

1. Holidays On Ice by David Sedaris (apparently he had a book I had not read!)
2. The Tetherballs of Bougainville by Mark Leyner
3. Diary of an Exercise Addict by Peach Friedman
4. Run Faster by Brad Hudson and Matt Fitzgerald
5. The Reason for God by Timothy Heller
6. Eating Animals by Jonathon Safran Foer

Later I came home to study and cook chili for next week. It is now almost 4:30pm and I think I am calling it a day. It just starting raining/pouring so I am going to just sit here in silence and perhaps read... have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment