Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Groundhog Day!!!

Phil: "Don't drive angry."

Happy Groundhog Day Woodchuck Chuckers! And don't forget your booties 'cause it's cold out there! What is this, Miami Beach? (That quote is for my family.)

Groundhog Day is one of the most celebrated holidays in my family and by that I mean it is a race to call each other and be the first to say "Happy Groundhog Day!" I think one year we even sent cards. :)

Anywho, I leave you with this wonderful pictures of the groundhog. As for me, study, study, study. Next test is soon!
THE actual Phil in 2005. Is it just me, or does the mayor look exactly like the mayor in the movie?

"You are going to have 7 more weeks of winter and you are going to like it!"

"What? I have to pack it on to hibernate a little longer."


No comments:

Post a Comment