Saturday, February 20, 2010

Prepping for the week

How did you spend your Saturday morning? I spent mine studying as well as prepping my food for the week.

I soaked some black beans last night and cooked them up this morning. I am going to use them in my sandwich wraps and attempt to make my own black bean patties.
Also, I had originally planned on just making red pepper sticks and putting them in my wraps for lunch but as I was flipping through a cookbook I got the urge to roast them instead. It is actually pretty easy and cheaper than buying them roasted if you have the time and patience and love of cooking. Mmmm, they are going to be so good.




Hope you have a productive Saturday. As for me, it is back to studying and then followed by a good workout and fun evening. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment