Friday, February 5, 2010

Shh...I played hooky

Since I ended up studying all weekend as well as all week I decided to play hooky and take Wednesday off. Well I chose Wednesday because the Exploratorium in San Francisco is free admission the first Wednesday of every month! I still remember being in Florence with my sister and she asked which museum I wanted to see that we had not already to which I replied the Leonardo da Vinci Museum of Mathematics and Science. I know, I am a nerd, but I love math and science so I really wanted to go there and to the Exploratorium. And since I was already going to be in SF I packed a picnic lunch and went and explored the Golden Gate Park too!

I took a lot of pictures so I just put them in a video for you. Enjoy!

My Day Playing Hooky from DebHo on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment