Monday, February 8, 2010

Well it is Monday...

Well it is Monday and I am sitting at my usual coffee shop about to get back to studying. This weekend was good. It feels like a blur to me, but I was able to catch up on some much needed sleep I have been missing lately. My mind has been fried from all of the studying and then the books I have been reading after studying that I feel like I need to re-study the material I attempted to on Saturday. But such is life.

I went running and as of right now I am doing pretty well in the Nike challenge. (I technically only have 3 weeks to do the running in as the last week I will be in Sacramento and Tahoe.) I might have signed up for half-marathon training a little over a week ago and somehow I am sticking to it. I have always wanted to do a half-marathon so why not kind of train for one? I went to the park to do 6 miles on Sunday and I will have to say that it is still have mud trails there. I always find myself laughing when I attempt to jog or even walk through the mud. It makes me feel like a little kid. I must say I only saw two other people attempting the mud, but the park was packed as it was a gorgeous day yesterday. Glad I went.

Ok,ok, now back to studying. Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment