Sunday, May 16, 2010

Saturday was good

So before the fun pictures I am going to preface with the fact that I ate oatmeal and a banana for breakfast, ran 5-miles, and then had a salad and grill fish for lunch. Ok, and now to Saturday evening that balanced out the day.

Lobster dinner! Here is my plate before and after. (I ended up only eating the lobster tale as I was getting stuffed, but it was some of the sweetest lobster ever!)




Ended the evening going over to a friend's house where I surprised my roommate with a late Happy Birthday cupcakes that looked like pirates. She loves pirates and they were her favorite flavor of cupcakes. Unfortunately I was too stuffed from dinner to have one but they still looked darn cute. It was a good day with great food! Mmm lobster, one of my four favorite foods. Soo great. Hope you had a good Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment