Friday, June 4, 2010

I've been reading!



So I was looking back at my blog and realized it has been a while since I have done a book review. This is not due to lack of reading as I have been reading tons. I started to write a book review of my recent book but realized I would have to write it in a three part series as it was a trilogy I just finished. (It was so good by the way.) So until I get around to the long review, take a look at what is on my list.

Currently At Home
Metamorphosis and Other Stories by Franz Kafka
The Apprentice by Tess Gerritsen
What Was She Thinking? by Zoƫ Heller

On Hold
Cutting the Stone by Abraham Verghese
How Did You Get This Number by Sloane Crosley
Little Bee by Chris Cleave
Paris To The Moon by Adam Gopnik
Some Girls: My Life in a Harem by Danielle Ganek
Walks With Men by Ann Beattie

Hope you have a list and are getting to your summer reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment