Monday, July 26, 2010

Crazy life...

So I haven't posted in a bit as my life seems to be crazy busy right now and change is in the air. I am actually moving back down south to Southern California. I cannot tell you how excited I am. Living away from there has given me a lot of perspective and what can I say, I love it there! I will have to go into more detail, but let me just say a year ago I was faced with a future that I did not like and I decided to take myself out of the equation, work on bettering my life, and I am happy to say that year was not a waste and has gotten me to a much better place. Hopefully I will be able to explain soon. That is all for now on this crazy moving Monday!

P.S. Did I mention I was gone all weekend at the Gilroy Garlic Festival, Santa Cruz,and Monterey? Yea, that is another story...

No comments:

Post a Comment