Monday, August 23, 2010

Football Season!!!


Have I ever mentioned how much I love football season? Well I feel it is the best part of the year. Fall, holidays, football, all things great. I love my DALLAS COWBOYS and had the amazing opportunity to go see their training camp in Oxnard, California. A couple years ago I even went to see them in pre-season down in San Diego. One of my life goals is to go to Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas and hopefully see them beat the Eagles. (I spit on the Eagles.) Any who, just wanted to inform those of you who live in a box that the official season kicks off Thursday, September 9th at 5:30pm (PST) and is featuring the Brett Favre and the Minnesota Vikings vs. Reggie Bush and the New Orleans Saints. Should be a great game so make you beer, I mean appetizer plans now! And if you don't already have a team to cheer for, might I suggest America's Team, the Dallas Cowboys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment