Monday, August 16, 2010

Manic Monday

So I didn't have to be in to work until 11am and I figured I would take advantage of the time and do some errands. Well you know what they say about the best laid plans. Here was my morning:

1. Get ready for the day. Make my yummy healthy lunch from my weekly menu plan. CHECK.
2. Make doctors appointments and other appointments via hands free while driving. CHECK
3. Return clothing items that I deemed to not make the cut. Well the items were in my car but I started driving on automatic pilot and completely missed my exit. Not check.
4. Go to AAA. Renew membership and DMV tags for car. Renewed membership but forgot paperwork for DMV. Half check.
5. Mail Netflix and talk to Post Office about not receiving my forwarded mail. CHECK.
6. Go to grocery store and pick out healthiest option for lunch as my healthy lunch is sitting on the table at home not being enjoyed. CHECK (I am determined to now have it for dinner but am sad I had to buy a disposable water bottle.)
7. Get over my follies of this morning and make a new plan with more details for Wednesday to complete my errands.

Now off to work and starting the day with a fresh perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment