Friday, May 20, 2011

Well it is not Thursday

All week I have been a day ahead. Monday was automatically Tuesday and it just continued from there. Imagine my surprise last night while I was out with friends and realized I still had to get up in the morning and go to work. Now I love my job, but there is something about thinking it was Friday and then having to do it all over again. I have noticed I have a pattern or trying to hurry my life up I want things to happen on my time schedule and that is not always the case. In fact, it is usually not the case and I find myself constantly being tested for patience.

"I am sure God keeps no one waiting unless He sees that it is good for him to wait." - C.S. Lewis

Currently I am house hunting and after being outbid on my favorite place in my favorite neighborhood I have found the same few months of looking exhausting. I find myself often questioning on whether or not I will have be able to find and purchase a place ever? I know, I sound pessimistic and I know I will be able to buy a place someday but I just want that perfect place and don't want to settle. Anyway, I guess I am just asking for prayer for patience or prayer that the place that is meant to be will be presented to me.

Other than that, happy Friday...again.



No comments:

Post a Comment