Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wouldn't you know

I find it quite hilarious and ironic that my last post was all about eating close to the source and my discipline and that night I went for wine and appetizers and had artichoke dip and crackers and wine which we all know are not close to the source. (It was planned for so I had eaten less calroeis the previous days.) So despite going way over my calories for the day last Thursday I was almost dead on for the week. That is why I like tracking for the whole week. You go over one day then the next you go under. You don't have to stick to those calories exactly every day. I mean, for goodness sake, that would be no way to live. It is more about being disciplined and then taking those breaks for celebrations.


On a side note, I have really enjoyed making my self breakfast, lunch, and dinner. First of all, I am saving money by not going out. Secondly, I know exactly what goes in my food and where it came from. And lastly, I have been trying new recipes and am inspired to be creative and try more. My lunches are pretty standard, but I am getting ready to mix that up soon. Anyone have any suggestions of some fun and tasty lunch recipes? If so, let me know!






No comments:

Post a Comment