Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oh Martha

So apparently I recorded a Martha Stewart show episode. Now I couldn't let it go to waste so I watched it. The show had 4 competing chefs cooking $20 dinners for four. The chef who won ended up making homemade gnocchi with spicy sausage and broccoli rabe. I was inspired! I had a sweet potato and the broccoli all I needed was sausage and a potato ricer. I borrowed the ricer and tonight on my way home I picked up the sausage and went to work. I tried to let the sweet potato steam as much as I could, but the dough was still pretty wet so I added more flour than I expected which actually turned out perfectly. See above! Yummy yummy yummy! Guess what my sister is having tomorrow for our lunch swap!?

Now off to prep for my Donna Hay Week 3. Bon appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment