Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pinterest Inspiration

So to start off I had this whole blog post on Evernote and when I went to email it the program crashed and the post was deleted.  Every time I try to use Evernote something like this happens so I am now going to uninstall it.

That being said, I am now typing my blog post directly from blogger.  As you are aware, March is another Lucky Dozen month for me.  And unless you have been living under a rock you are acutely aware of the website that is a time-suck called Pinterest.com.  I have spent many a nights in the black hole of pinning fabulous pictures onto my Pinterest boards.  One of such boards is called "Get In My Closet" in which I pins pictures of outfits I love.  Recently I started scrolling through my old pins and much to my surprise discovered that some of the pictures or inspirations I pinned were actually outfits I am planning on or have worn for this month Lucky Dozen.  I was pleasantly surprised and figured I might inspire some of you to do the same.  I will post a few blogs posts with examples of what I mean starting with this one.


I hope you too will look through your pins and closet and get inspired.

Cheers and here's to a better dressed world.

No comments:

Post a Comment