Saturday, September 21, 2013

Micro Apartments

So lately I have been obsessed with watching YouTube videos on micro apartments.  Ever since I was little I have dreamed of having a Murphy Bed to sleep on.  I loved the idea of having a bed fold up into the wall and having a whole separate room in the mean time.  I also love the idea of having dual-purpose furniture.  When I lived in my 300 sq. ft. apartment in Dana Point I had to utilize these concepts with a table that fold out to accommodate 6 people for dining as well as a coffee table that had hidden stools and could double as a storage bin.  So that was a few years ago but I have found a renewed vigor when it comes to this type of living.  Here are some of the videos I have found inspiring and I hope you will too.  Also, a great resource for dual-purpose furniture is www.resourcefurniture.com which now has a LA store if you are in the area.







No comments:

Post a Comment