Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I am in London

Me overlooking Tower Bridge
Big Ben
First cup of tea in London
Me at Buckingham Palace!
I have made it to London! I was so excited to finally be able to take the EuroStar to London and go under the English channel. Yada yada yada....I slept through the whole thing. My fun and sleepless week in Paris finally caught up with me and I was overcome with sleep. I am a little sad that I did not get to fully experience the ride but that only means I will have to come back.

The weather was overcast and cool, warmer than Paris although. As soon as we arrived at St. Pancras station we boarded a "coach" and were given a three hour tour of London. We are only going to have one free day in London and possibly a few nights so I was glad for the tour and I could see things during the day that I would not otherwise be able to.

Our first photo op was was overlooking the Tower Bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment