Monday, February 2, 2015

Shreduary: Check-in #1

Source {1}

Well folks first off I want to say Happy Groundhog Day. Unfortunately Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow today which means 6 more weeks of winter. All that to say, that give us 6 more weeks to prepare for beach bodies!

Source {2}

Shreduary (Shred-February) as I am coining the phrase, has begun! I have already received a few emails of encouragement as well as check-ins from you guys which is great motivation. I personally want to lose the weight I have gained in the past year and a half as well as tone and fit comfortably in my jeans. I am amazed at the gamut of people and reasons for shredding and am loving hearing from you guys.

I shredded this morning and had a bit of a reflection. Seriously, pay attention to Anita when you have to do jumping jacks. Nothing moves on that girl. She is 2% body fat. My goodness. Well clearly that will be me and you by the end of Shreduary. Keep up the emails and the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment