Monday, February 2, 2015

Shreduary

I sent this email to some friends and family and my sister said I should post it here.  Hop you guys are inspired and if you want, you can encourage me along the way in Shred-uary.

NOTE: This email is to be read like you were watching a late night infomercial.

Are you one of those people whom every holiday season vows that you will not gorge yourself on the pumpkin pie and Stove Top stuffing and yet when it comes down to Turkey day it is every man for himself?

Did you go to wave goodbye to your friend and when you stopped waving your underarm continued?

Did you watch the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show eating a bowl of Hagan Daaz and wondering why you don't have six-pack abs?

Well then this challenge is for you!

Come and join what everyone one is talking about...or maybe 15 of my closest friends. I am challenging you to do the Shred with me for the month of February. Why? Well first of all I need your help and encouragement to get back in shape and encouragement is one of your best qualities. Now let me say I do not plan or expect on anyone doing the Shred each day of the 28 days. I am setting a goal to Shred 3-4 times a week. I am hoping to make it to level 2 in all honesty. Throughout the 28 days I will send a weekly email and discuss progress and reflections from the workout.

Will you join me on the journey?

Please respond to this email with one of the following responses:

* Shred This! I am in! 3-4 days will be tough, but I will do it with you sister!

* Commitment is not my middle name. How about 2 times a week? I have a busy schedule but I still want to support you.

* I am already a rockstar, as you know, but I will send you words of encouragement during your Shred November.

* Shredder was my favorite character in Teenage Mutant Ninja Tutles. 3-4 times a week is wimpy, but I support you. Mark me down for 5-7 times a week and watch my get shredded.

Your event planner,

Deborah "28 days away from being shredded" aka Plain Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment