Monday, March 9, 2015

Newport Beach Library: Famous Trials in Pictures


I was recently studying and working on a paper at the Newport Beach Public Library when as I was leaving I noticed an exhibit they had on display. I ended up walking around and studying and reading about each picture.  The exhibit was works of art by three different individuals of famous trials over the last 50 years.  Each imagine brought back the memory of each trial from the O.J. Simpson trial to the Menendez brothers.  I could remember almost all of the trials depicted and thought the exhibit was fascinating.

I am counting this visit towards my Year of the Ram goals (blog post HERE).  Anyway, if you are in the area I highly suggest checking it out.  If you are not in the area, then I suggest checking out your local library.  You never know what gems you will find once you visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment