Just wanted to keep you apprised of my June goals...
1. Finish bike ,000 challenge - unfortunately I was just 60 minutes short of this goal. I am proud to say that I logged 940 minutes in June as well as my other exercise activity. Also, those 940 minutes were full throttle biking so I have to say that should count for something. July will be better and I will hit the 1,000.
2. Read "Around the World on Two Wheels: Annie Londonderry's Extraordinary Ride" - finished (a few days into July). June turned out to be more jammed packed than I thought. Also, the book was a little less than riveting. I am still thinking about what I liked and disliked about this book.
3. Try one new main course from the Hemsley + Himself cookbook - accomplished. Actually, I tried a few new recipes from their book and all were excellent. I am continuing to work my way through their recipes with zeal.
4. Write letters to friends - accomplished. Need I say more?
5. Spa Day - put on hold until July.
Sorry, just had to write a quick update. July goals are in the works. Hope you have your goals set for this month and are working towards them.